Publication Date: 2019-10-28 | Views: 238 | Downloads: 0 | Author: dWX737680 | Document ID: EKB1100040088
URL Remote Query server status is disconnected
1. We check the device whether has license .and the license expire or not
2. We check the device whether connected the sec.huawei.com
3.We check the country code is correct
4.We check the MOD file, we found the MOD not match with public website ,we found the same issue at the webpage .
5.we found the firewall cannot ping the sec.huawei.com after upload the right MOD file , we configuration DNS server for the firewall ,after that the remote query function is working fine.
dns server 126.96.36.199
1.The root cause is MOD file upload wrong .
2.firewall cannot ping sec.huawei.com
1. Upload the MOD file to firewall root directory
2. Specify the file as the next startup file
install-module URLRMT_H50010000_yyy.mod next-startup
3. Save the current configuration
4. Reboot the firewall
5. After the loading in either local or online mode, run the display module-information verbose command to view details on the dynamically loaded component package. The following information is a part of the command output. If the State value is INSTALL_OK, the component packet has been successfully loaded.
6.configuration dns server 188.8.131.52 for the firewall