Publication Date: 2019-12-05 | Views: 103 | Downloads: 0 | Document ID: EKB1100041413
This case mainly introduces how to solve the soft terminal register failure.
1. Check the configuration of server.
Check whether the IP, domain, port of the server is correct on the soft terminal setting interface.
2. Check whether the server can be pinged.
3. Check whether the account and password are right on the SMC.
Choose device > site on the SMC, check whether the account and password of SC is correct. If the site ID and the authentication user is different, you should configure SIP URI in the step
4. Try to register the terminal by UDP.
On the setting interface, choose the UDP mode to register, if it is registered successfully while the failed using TLS, it indicates the TLS or network is faulty.
1. The IP of server is wrong.
2. The network is faulty.
3. The account and password is wrong.
4. The network only supports one of the TLS and UDP.
According to the handing process to change the configuration.