Publication Date: 2019-12-29 | Views: 44 | Downloads: 0 | Author: a84116258 | Document ID: EKB1100043398
Customer reported he is facing MU offline issue and when he tried to restart the MU services on the OMU it's become offline again.
Current Version is V100R002C30SPC200
- We connected to the VCN540 via SSH tool
- We run the command : find / -name "MU#*.log" then df -h , and the result was as the following :
- Then we executed the following command : cd /opt/log/ivs_mu/log/run then grep "conflict" * , and the result was :
- Two copies of the IPC table are generated, it's conflict with each other. As a result, the MU got error and be offline.
- We found The MU offline due to two copies of the IPC table conflict with the current version V1R2C30SPC200.
- We advised to upgrade the version to V1R2C30SPC209 & after the upgrade the issue resolved.