When using SMC2.0 to schedule conferences, the system displays a message indicating that the MCUVP9630 fails to allocate resources (the video port is insufficient).
1. Check whether the SMC and GK of the MCU are online. It is found that the SMC and GK are online.
2. Check the number of sites having been scheduled. It is found that only one conference contains two sites is scheduled.
3. Check the alarms and licenses of the MCU. It is found that the license is a full switch license.
4. Check the software version of the SMC2.0. It is found that the software version of the SMC2.0 is V100R003C10SPC900.
5. After the SMC2.0 is upgraded to V500R002C00SPC300, the problem is solved.
The license of the VP9000 series MCU can only be used with the SMC2.0 of the V5R2 version