Port was not coming UP when connected 40G from CE12804S to CE6800.
SFP model used for connection : - Part : - 02311PUU Model : - QSFP-40G-SDLC-PAM
* port not showing UP in display interface brief
* also display transceiver verbose we see no RX Power.
- for troubleshooting we tested local Loop on CE6800 and CE12804S as below
1. CE6800 <---- 40G Fiber ----- > CE6800 || UP successful
2. CE12804S <---- 40G Fiber ----- > CE12804S || NOT UP
from above test cable and SFP is fine. seems issue on CE12804S
- on CE12804S from display alarm and display logbuffer we can see resource-mismatch error for all interface.
from document we we can see the resource mismatch cause and solution.
resource-mismatch: In LPU connection mode, if a stack card has different resource modes than the configured ones during startup, or the port split configurations are inconsistent, all service ports except physical member ports on the stack card will be set to Down. Resource modes include extended TCAM resource mode, ARP resource allocation mode, TCAM ACL resource mode, extended Layer 3 forwarding resource mode, tunnel mode, NVO3 ACL extension mode, card interoperability mode, card enhance mode (sFlow), card enhance mode (NetStream), large Layer 3 interface mode, EEDB resource mode, and Eth-Trunk quantity.
reset the Card where the error has occurred.
after reset port was up and working fine.