Steps that you might consider in bringing UP the eth-trunk:
1. Make sure that the eth-trunk and port-channel on CISCO are using the same protocol: LACP.
channel-group number mode active
channel-group number mode passive
2. By default Huawei is running MSTP while CISCO is running PVST+ (Per Vlan Spanning Tree). In order to assure interoperation between these two protocols , he have to reconfigure the STP mode of Huawei to VBST (equivalent to running STP or RSTP in each VLAN)
[Huawei] stp mode vbst
3. If a Huawei device is connected CISCO device they use different Proposal/Agreement mechanism (enhanced and common) by default and these two devices may fail to interoperate.
Configure on Huawei the common fast transition mode under the interface view:
[Huawei] stp no-agreement check
4. On CloudEngine 6868 the number of protected VLANs in VBST is 128 in versions earlier than V2R5 and 500 in versions later than V2R5. Pay attention to the number of VLANs allow on the interface.
If the number of VLANs exceeds the upper limit, there might appear a loop in one of the unprotected VLANs.
To disable part of the VLAN on Huawei:
[Huawei] stp vlan x,y,z disable
5. When the CISCO switch detects an EtherChannel misconfiguration, the EtherChannel Guard places the switch interface in the error-disabled state and displays an error message.
We can disable “ehterchannel guard misconfig” to see if the port-channel goes UP.
CISCO# no spanning-tree etherchannel guard misconfig
Please exercise with caution this command.
An example of a misconfiguration is when the channel parameters are not identical and do not match on both sides of the EtherChannel. Another example could be when only one side is configured with channel parameters. EtherChannel parameters must be the same on both sides for the guard to work.
6. Another issue that might cause channel-misconfig to put ports in err-disable:
A channel is supposed to be point to point and the feature is adding a consistency check based on the source mac address of the BPDU received.
If you keep receiving BPDUs from several source mac addresses, this feature will assume that you have a bundling problem and shut down the port.
You can configure the mac-address of BPDU:
[HUAWEI] mac-address bpdu 0100-0CCC-CCCD