Customer has configured NetStream for LPUF-40 board, but can't recieve any data from router.
1. According 'display elabel' information there is no any NetStream Service Processing Unit (SPU) installen in NE40E.
2. According to this, NetStream can work only in Distributed mode, for Integrated mode SPU board needed.
3. Customer will collect data from LPUF-40, this board supports both modes for IPv4 traffic.
4. The working mode (distributed or integrated) configures by command: "ip netstream sampler to slot"
5. According "display netstream all" command output - there is no such configuration on NE40E.
To enable NetStream on LPUF-40 in Distributed mode need to configure following:
[NE40E-slot1]ip netstream sampler to slot self