How does the ME60 support the Eth-Trunk?
The ME60 of V600R003C05 supports the Eth-Trunk in the following aspects:
1. The ME60 supports 64 trunk interfaces including Eth-Trunk and IP-Trunk interfaces.
2. An Eth-Trunk interface contains a maximum of 16 member interfaces.
3. The forwarding performance of an Eth-Trunk interface is not lower than 98% of an Ethernet interface.
4. An Eth-Trunk interface supports 4K subinterfaces. Each card supports 32K subinterfaces. Each ME60 supports 64K subinterfaces.
5. If the ME60 has only LPUI-41, LPUS-41, LPUF-100, and LPUI-100 (5822) cards, you can adjust PAF to configure the ME60 to support a maximum of 128 trunk interfaces including Eth-Trunk and IP-Trunk interfaces.