BFD for BGP is configured between the NE5000E and ME60. After the link between them is expanded, the BGP status is unstable, affecting the BGP peer relationship.
1. Check the link quality.
2. Check the configuration of BFD for BGP.
3. Check the BFD specifications.
1. The link quality is low.
2. The configuration of BFD for BGP is incorrect.
3. The NE5000E does not support BFD specifications.
1. Check whether CRC error packets exist on connected interfaces. No error packet exists, indicating the normal link.
2. Check the configuration. The configuration is correct.
peer 192.168.1.1 as-number 100
peer 192.168.1.1 bfd enable
3. Currently, BFD links cannot be bound on different boards. If BFD links are bound on different boards, BFD sessions become Up and Down at a probability. Delete the bfd enable configuration for BGP. To use inter-board BFD, add an SPUC and use the centralized BFD.
<NE5000E>display bfd session all
9786 8924 192.168.1.1 Up D_IP_PEER -
<NE5000E>disp ip routing-table 192.168.1.1
192.168.1.1/32 ISIS 115 3000 D 184.108.40.206 GigabitEthernet1/7/0/3
ISIS 115 3000 D 220.127.116.11 GigabitEthernet1/4/1/2
ISIS 115 3000 D 18.104.22.168 GigabitEthernet1/4/1/3
The command output shows that the BGP neighbor route 192.168.1.1 is learned from slots 4 and 7. This scenario is not supported by the NE40E&NE80E&NE5000E.
On the NE40E&NE80E&NE5000E, BFD for BGP is not supported on the inter-board link.