ME60 version: V600R002C02SPC200The S6506R, ME60, NE5000E, and MA5200G ran the OSPF protocol. The S6506R and ME60 could establish OSFP neighbor relationships properly. Pinging S6506R's loopback0 interface succeeded from the ME60 but failed from the NE5000E and MA5200G.
Possible causes include:
1. The S6506R did not advertise the route to the loopback0 interface
2. The ME60 did not forward the LSA to the upper-layer network.
3. The ME60 failed to forward packets properly.
4. The ME60 was incorrectly configured.
Huawei performed the following operations to address the problem:
1. Concluded that the S6506R had advertised the route to the loopback0 interface as pinging S6506R's loopback0 interface succeeded from the ME60.
2. Checked the route to the loopback0 interface on the NE5000E and MA5200G.
The route was correctly learned on the NE5000E and MA5200G. Therefore, the problem was not caused by a route fault.
3. Pinged S6506R's loopback0 interface from the MA5200G and collected traffic statistics on the ME60 and S6506R.
Ping packets were correctly counted on the ME60 uplink interface but were not counted on the S6506R uplink interface. It was suspected that the problem was caused by a fault on ME60 forwarding or the link between the ME60 and the S6506R. However, pinging the interfaces connecting the S6506R and ME60 from the MA5200G succeeded. It was concluded that the link between the S6506R and ME60 was normal.
4. Checked the configurations of interfaces connecting ME60 and S6506R.
They were QinQ interfaces. After they were configured as common interface, the problem was resolved. It was suspected that the problem was caused by the QinQ configurations.
5. Configured the control-vid and dot1q vid for the QinQ interfaces to be the same.
The problem was resolved.
control-vid 4020 dot1q-termination
dot1q termination vid 4020ip address 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.252