National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Perform a local loopback test. The test finds no packet loss or bit error. This indicates that the USG device is normal.
2. Change the duplex mode and rate of the GE interface of the USG5300 for multiple times. When both the duplex mode and rate are negotiation, the interface state is automatically negotiated to 100M/FULL state.
3. Run the reset counters interface command to clear the counts. Then view the Internet interface information of the USG5300. No error bit is generated, and the user Internet access speed becomes normal.
1. Check the Internet interface configuration on the USG5300. The interface rate is 100M, and the duplex mode is negotiation. The configuration complies with the customer's requirements.
2. Run the display interface command to view the interface statistic information, and find that the duplex mode changes to harf-duplex and that the interface generates a lot of error bits. Manually change the duplex mode to full-duplex. The number of error bits is still increasing. So, it is suspected that the USG5300 device is defective or that the fault is caused by a compatibility problem.