National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Ping the firewall. The result indicates that a lot of packets are lost. Ping the switch. No packet loss is detected.
2. Check for packet loss on the firewall. No packet loss occurs on the firewall.
3. Check the configured policies. No problem is found. Delete all policies. A lot of packets are still lost. Therefore, this problem is hardly relevant to policies.
4. Check whether the packets are lost between the firewall and the switch. Log in to the C3500, and finds that the state of the C3500 interface connecting to the firewall changes between up and down repeatedly.
5. The C3500 is old and of an early version. The problem may be caused by interface negotiation.
6. Adjust the negotiation modes of the two interfaces. The negotiation succeeds, only when the C3500 interface is in mandatory Gigabit full duplex mode and the USG5000 interface is in adaptive mode.
1. The firewall discards packets.
2. The policy configuration is improper.