The V1300N is powered off abnormally during running.
• Alarms are reported in a BMC log.
• The sensor information queried through the IPMI tool indicates abnormally power-off.
1. Check whether the power cables are properly connected.
2. Check whether the screws of the CPU radiator are tightened and whether the wind scooper is properly installed. If not, you need to tighten the screws of the CPU radiator and properly install the wind scooper.
3. Check whether the indicators corresponding to all power modules are in orange. If all indicators are in orange, it indicates that the V1300N is short-circuited internally. Unplug the 220V power cables of all power modules of the V1300N, and contact technical support engineers of HuaweiSymantec.
In this case, do not power on the V1300N by pressing the power switch again.
4. If no problem is found during the preceding checking, power on the V1300N and check whether fan indicators are in red or whether the rotational speed of the fans is too low.
For details, see the Fan Alarm Indicators Are On
5. If you still do not find any problem, check logs or sensor information through the IPMI tool or export the information for analysis.