National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
When you log in to the configuration tool, monitoring software, special player, or TMS client, the following messages are displayed:
• Network or system error. Connecting to the server failed.
• Incorrect user name or password.
The pages and methods for logging in to the configuration tool, monitoring software, and special player of the PVM and the TMS client are the same.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that Network or system error. Connecting to the server failed. is displayed is as follows:
1. Check whether the IP address is that of the NVR server. Run the ping command to make sure that the network connection of the NVR server is normal.
2. Connect to the server through the SSH client tool. Run the ps -ef | grep NVS command to check whether the ./NVS_BusinessSvr, ./NVS_SysAdminSvr, ./NVS_ClientAppSvr, and ./NVS_StoreSvr processes exist.
If not, run the following command to start all processes:
linux-bmt:~ # cd /hinvs/scripts/
linux-bmt:/hinvs/scripts # ./nvsctrl start
3. Connect to the server through the SSH client tool. Run the ps -ef | grep mysql command to check whether the mysql process exists. If not, run the mysqld_safe & command to start the mysql database.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that Login domain does not exist. is displayed is as follows:
Make sure that the entered login domain name is correct.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that Incorrect user name or password. is displayed is as follows:
Check whether the user name and password match.
• Possible causes for displaying Network or system error. Connecting to the server failed. are as follows:
o The entered IP address is incorrect.
o The NVR server is not started.
o The database is not started.
• Incorrect user name or password. may be displayed if the user name and password do not match.
According to the process of troubleshooting this fault, you can know that common causes of login failure are that entered contents are incorrect and the server is not started.
The default user name, and password of the system are admin, and admin respectively.