National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
• After you run the monitoring software, log in to the server, and then click the PTZ menu. All submenus are unavailable.
• After you run the monitoring software, log in the server, and then click the PTZ menu. All submenus that appear are available. Click a submenu. A dialog box appears, displaying The PTZ is locked by a user at a higher level. Please wait ** seconds. The PTZ cannot be operated.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that the devices to be operated are not selected is as follows:
Click the picture of a device to be operated. A black bold frame appears around the picture. Click the PTZ menu. The submenus that appear are available. You can operate the PTZ by clicking the submenus.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that selected devices do not support PTZ operations is as follows:
It is normal. When you select a device that supports PTZ operations, the PTZ menu is available and you can control the PTZ by clicking the submenus of the PTZ menu.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that login user's authority is too low to control PTZ is as follows:
1. Open the configuration tool and log in the same server as the administrator. Open the user group, and select the user that logs in to the server under the monitoring software. Choose PTZ Authority to set the authority of the user to a higher level. Then, click Modify Application.
2. Log in the monitoring software again, and click the PTZ menu. All submenus are available and you can control the PTZ by clicking the buttons.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that the PTZ is locked by a user at a higher level or the same level is as follows:
1. After the duration for locking the PTZ ends, PTZ unlocked is displayed on the PTZ operation button on the left. You can control the PTZ by clicking the submenus of the PTZ menu.
2. After the user who locked the PTZ unlocks PTZ, PTZ unlocked is displayed. You can control the PTZ by clicking the PTZ menus or PTZ buttons.
Possible causes for that the PTZ menu is unavailable under the monitoring software are as follows:
• The devices to be operated are not selected in the current layout.
• Selected devices do not support PTZ operations.
• The authority of the login user to the PTZ is too low.
• The PTZ is locked by a user at a higher level or the same level.
According to the process of troubleshooting, you can know about that when clicking themenus to control the PTZ under the monitoring software, you must understand the functions of the device to be operated, the control authority of the user to the PTZ, and the current status of the device.