National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Black screen, instead of configured video stream, are displayed on the analog wall of the TMS server.
• Check whether the video cable is properly connected. If not, reconnect the video cable.
• If this fault occurs because the Decoding Device Analog Signal Output check box is deselected on Decoding Configuration, you need to check whether this check box is selected for the TMS server.
See"Notes" in attachment.
Possible causes for that the analog wall of the TMS server cannot display video stream are as follows:
• The video cable is improperly connected.
• The Decoding Device Analog Signal Output check box is deselected on Decoding Configuration.
• The configurations of the Decoder Card are incorrect.
• The configurations of the decoder are incorrect.
• The configuration file is incorrect.
• Decoding library files corresponding to the encoder are missing.
• The encoder is faulty.
This fault may occur due to many causes. You need to rectify this fault by complying with the principle of rectifying easy faults before rectifying difficult faults.