National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Set the SNMP parameter, and ensure the compliance of the parameter between the NE and the network administrator.
1. On the NE, set SNMP parameters such as the read and write community names and the version.
[SRG]snmp-agent community read public
[SRG]snmp-agent community write private
[SRG]snmp-agent sys-info version v2c
2. Set the SNMP parameter of the NE on the VSM.
1. Select a NE node or subnet in the navigation tree.
2. Choose Administration > NE Communicate Parameter > NE Access Protocol Parameters from the Main Menu.
3. Click Test. A dialog box indicating the successful testing is displayed. Parameters are correctly specified. Click OK.
4. Click Apply to save the modification.
2. Configure the Telnet/STelnet parameter, and ensure the compliance of the parameter between the NE and the VSM.
1. On the NE, set Telnet/STelnet parameters.
[SRG-aaa]local-user vsm_user password simple Vsm_password
[SRG-aaa]local-user vsm_user service-type telnet
[SRG-aaa]local-user vsm_user level 3
[SRG]user-interface maximum-vty 15
[SRG]user-interface vty 0 14
2. Set the Telnet parameters of the NE on the VSM.
1. Right-click the icon of the created NE and select Set NE Telnet/STelnet Parameter from the shortcut menu.
2. In the dialog box that is displayed, set Telnet parameters and ensure that the settings are consistent with those on the NE.
3. Click Apply. Then click OK in the dialog box that is displayed.
4. Click Test. A dialog box indicating the successful testing is displayed. Parameters are correctly specified. Then click OK.
3. Synchronize the NE data to the NMS.
1. Choose Configuration > Synchronize NE Data from the VSM main menu.
3. Click Synchronize to synchronize the data of all NEs in the topology to the VSM.
The SNMP parameters are incorrectly specified in the NEs, or does not comply with those on the NMS.
The Telnet/Stelnet parameters are configured incorrectly in the NEs, or does not comply with those on the NMS.The NE data is not synchronized.