USG3000 configured the DHCP function which is based on interface, PC can acquire address normally, but when the user added policy-based routing in interface, it couldn’t acquire the address, the policy-based routing is as follows:
acl number 3001
rule 0 deny ip destination 18.104.22.168 0
rule 1 deny ip destination 10.106.0.0 0.0.0.255
rule 2 deny ip destination 22.214.171.124 0
rule 3 deny ip destination 126.96.36.199 0
rule 4 deny ip destination 10.106.10.1 0
rule 5 deny ip source 10.106.10.0 0.0.0.255 destination 10.106.10.0 0.0.0.255
rule 10 permit ip
route-policy TO_yd permit node 2
if-match acl 3001
apply ip-address next-hop 10.2.144.1
1. Check the packet filtering and configuration, there is no problem.
2. Check the DHCP service of the user’s PC, no problem.
3. Modify the policy-based routing, add rule “rule 6 deny ip destination 255.255.255.255 0” in acl 3001, test again, PC can acquire the address.
1. Caused by packet-filtering and configurations.
2. PC’s own problem.
3. Policy-based routing caused.
The broadcast address of the policy-based routing in USG3000 also matches the policy-based routing, so we need to refuse the broadcast address.