Durig the network boot, CNA node are getting stuck in MAC discovery and MN IP ping, it is repeating for no of times, and failing the CNA node deployment
In MN portal, CNA node loading status is "not loaded",
1. Check the BMC console and verify the MAC address as per "tabedit mac" details
2. Edit the MAC address in Tabedit.
o press “i” , edit mac address1 of MCNA02 and CNA01 .
o press “esc”, input “:wq”.
3. Excute “rinstall CNA01,CNA01” in MCNA server.
1. Verify the 1st NIC of CNA node is connected with correct switch port that is mentioned in the MN configuration, and restart the CNA’ node on network boot, if problem still persist go to below steps.
2. Login the bmc and check the mac address of First NIC in CNA Node whose deployment is failing.
3. Verify the MAC address in “tabedit mac”, if MAC accress is not correct then edit the MAC file and put correct the Mac address,
o excute “tabedit mac” in MCNA node.
1. check the Mnagement NIC configuration of CNA in Switch, also verify that network port is configured in access type and Untagged mode.
2. verify that 1st NIC of the CNA node is connected with correct network port, which is mentioned in MN configuration
3. verify the MAC address in BMC console and "tabedit mac" command
4. correct the Mac entries
5. run the rinstall command to install the CNA Node manually