How Do I Rectify the Failure to View SA Information by Running the display ipsec sa Command After IPSec Is Configured?
To rectify the failure, perform the following operations:
1. Perform the ping operation to check the public network connectivity.
2. If the IPSec tunnel is established through IKE negotiation, run the display ike sa command to check whether the IKE SA is successfully established.
3. Wait about 10 seconds and run the display ipsec sa command again.
4. Run the display interface brief command to verify that the interface bound to the IPSec policy is in the Up state.
5. Verify that IPSec is configured correctly.