Agents cannot receive faxes sent by customers.
1. Log in to the database as the wecc user.
2. Check whether fax records are available in the T_WECC_FAXMESSAGE table.
− If yes, verify the network connection between the database, ICS Gateway, and Agent Server.
− If no, go to step 3.
3. Log in to the web configuration console as a system administrator.
4. Choose Web Configuration Console > System Configuration > Data Source. On the page that is displayed, click Edit next to the fax data source.
5. On the Basic Info tab page that is displayed, check whether the proxy Proxy Loaded with Data Source is correctly set.
− If yes, check whether the ApLogic process is correctly started.
− If no, re-configure the proxy and restart the ApLogic process.
6. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The ApLogic is incorrectly configured or is not started. This causes the failure of writing fax records into the database.