How do I obtain the license file for the LUN copy feature?
You must purchase a license file individually for the LUN copy feature. If you do not have such a license file, contact Huawei technical support engineers for how to purchase one. If you have, perform the following operations to obtain the license file.
1. Collect the equipment serial number (ESN), license authorization code (LAC), and contract number. You can obtain the contract number from the contract, the LAC from the license certificate delivered with the device, and the ESN in any of the following ways:
• Query the ESN from the nameplate on the device or the device packaging.
• Log in to the ISM. In the General area, view the ESN.
• Log in to the command-line interface (CLI). Run the show system general command to view the SN.
2. Send the collected information to email address email@example.com. In the email, you can specify another mailbox for receiving the license file. If another mailbox is not specified, the license file is by default sent to the mailbox that you have used to send the collected information.
3. Download the license file from the specified mailbox.
4. Log in to the ISM and import the license file as instructed in the online help.