Support center of the HiKnow App provides nine common services.
Support Center: Direct Access to Nine Common Services
1. Service Request:Submit trouble tickets online using your mobile phone to get problems solved more quickly.
2. Maintenance Status: Enter the SN or scan the barcode on a device to view the maintenance status and determine whether to renew the maintenance.
3. Spare Parts: Quickly check the progress of requests you submitted for spare parts.
4. iKnow:A virtual assistant that provides 24/7 consulting service. Use your mobile phone to quickly find solutions to product problems.
5. elSDP: A main platform for enterprise service delivery, which connects customers and gathers ecosystem partners, enabling orderly, efficient, and visible project delivery.
6. On-site Support:A service for receiving, transferring, and processing work orders, and recording attendance, scanning barcodes for onsite authentication, and uploading service reports.
7. Global Service Hotline: Quickly search for and call the global service hotline anytime, anywhere.
8. Spare Part Requests:Apply for and return spare parts, and view the handling progress of spare parts.
9. Activate Product License: Scan or enter a product ESN and enter the activation password of the product to quickly activate the license.
Log in to the HiKnow App and tap Maintenance Status on the homepage.
Enter or scan the barcode of a device, and tap Search to go to the maintenance status screen of the device.
On the Maintenance status screen, view the maintenance information, or contact Local Office with one tap.
Log in to the HiKnow App and tap iKnow on the homepage.
Select a product category, for example, choose Enterprise Date Communication > Enterprise Date Center Switch.
Select a task, or enter a question in the text box, and then tap Send.