3 years 2 months ago  View: 4803  Reply: 31
20161102170448416.jpg

Comment
faz faz  2 years 11 months ago

Result please, its been so long now 

Arvi Arvi  3 years 1 month ago

Hi, we are waiting for the result. 

faz faz  3 years 1 month ago

Hello, When the result of this activity is expected? 

nklsureshkumar nklsureshkumar  3 years 2 months ago

Great tool is created huawei.Keep it up Team. 

sohaib_alhilf
sohaib_alhilf  Gold 
3 years 2 months ago
sohaib_alhilf
sohaib_alhilf  Gold 
3 years 2 months ago
Comment
共祝愿祖国好 共祝愿祖国好  3 years 2 months ago

Thank you very much 

faheem180
faheem180  Gold 
3 years 2 months ago
faz
faz  Platinum 
3 years 2 months ago
faz
faz  Platinum 
3 years 2 months ago

I have tried the Scan funtion and below are the screen shots.

This article contains more resources

You need to log in to download or view. No account?Register

x
faz
faz  Platinum 
3 years 2 months ago

I have tried the scan tool and works great  Below are my feelings, observations and suggestions about the Scan feature.

For me, the most useful part of the scanning tool is the scanning  a board that you do not have any idea about and get it recongnized and get its detailed information which ultimately gives me understanding of the board and its functions and features at a glance.

This tool is helpful and can have several use for us in an easier manner. E.g.:

:: You are in equipment room for a routine visit or for troubleshooting and you need to find out about board specifications. 

:: You have boxes of hardware/boards placed in your area/Warehouse and you need to identify boards. 

:: You have BOM Code available but you dont know what hardware is it for.

:: You just want to know about boards specifications in a most convenient way i.e. on mobile app in your spare time or in an emergency.

Another good use of this Scan funtion is to find BOM code, bar code and the description of the board. Instead of doing it through LMT by using DSP ELABEL command its now simple by just scaning the bar code and get required inf.

It truly is as simple as that !

BOARD QUERY IS VERY HELPFUL FEATURE ON HUAWEI TECH SUPPORT APP TO HAVE AN INFORMATION IN THE PALM OF OUR HAND AND ON THE MOVE.

This QR Bar-Codes Scanner is truly the best feature of the Huawei Technical Support App. 

:: Currently this QR Bar-Code scanning feature is integrated on Huawei Tech Support App which is fine. But I suggest that Huawei Software Development team should also build a separate QR Scan App which will be more powerful and offers more than this current QR Scan feature.

:: Huawei should go one step ahead a make this great feature (Bar Code QR Scanning) a Built for the Future.

:: It will be more helpful If the board details contains the real photo of the boards instead of illustrated ones.

:: This scanning feature should also support to scan different SFP Modules used in boards.

:: QR code should also support to recognized the board (not only the Serial No.). If the board is currently in service (inserted in the rack), it can be scanned from front, it can be able to recognized the boards from its front look.

:: It would be good if a video demonstration of this tools usage is added here for the ease of the members. 

:: Upon scanning a certain board, the relevant board variants / versions can also be displayed and that too can allow members to compare them (to see the differences b/w these variants)

:: It is suggested to add a list of boards in a categories so the boards can also be browsed through this list/categories.

:: It would be great if a notification / news tracker updates about any new board(s) which has recently been added into the Hardware Info Query. This will help users to know about new supported addition.

:: Board Comparison Tool (Wireless) should be introduced that allows user to compare similar board types with respect to their Versions, Functions, Features, Specifications & Hardware Look and the differences are highlighted

:: Application should able to read bar code from picture also if possible. because some time its difficult to align scanner with running hardware bar code.

:: AUTO FOCUS is already supported but it needs to be improved in this application to make it more instant and useful!!!

:: It is also suggested to add a button next to flash button which allow to take snapshot

:: After a bar-code successfully scanned, there should be following options pop in:

--Share (allows to share the link to the details of identified board on various platform i.e. by email, facebook, wechat, whatsapp, messaging, bluetooth etc.)

--Go to Board Details (allows to proceed to the board details page)

Since the Mobile Barcode Scanning is on the rise and are used for nearly any functions (logistics, marketing, advertising, customer service, etc.) for B2B & B2C across a variety of industries, this proposed QR Scan APP--Built for the Future should allows users to:

:: View an In-App Preview before going on to open the website in a browser

:: Detect even low-resolution codes with the ease

:: Detect codes even when they are off angle

:: Scan QR Codes that have been stored as photos in users camera photo library

:: Scan 1D barcodes, 2D (QR Codes), etc.

:: Deliver the most versatile and fastest scanning experience

:: Optimized for a diverse barcode landscape

:: Frequently upgraded for sustained best-in-class results & Differentiate your app from the competition

:: Installs quickly and easily

:: Compatible with iOS, Android & Windows

:: Should be able to support different browsers (IE, Chrome, Opera, Firefox & Safari)

Far.Z
Far.Z  Junior 
3 years 2 months ago
Posted by faz at 2016-11-03 14:15 @Alu @Atif @Xubare @Shupak @far_Z @AnzerSohail @Arian @Far.Z Join in and participate!
thanks @faz , will surely participate
Far.Z
Far.Z  Junior 
3 years 2 months ago
i tried the scan function. Below are the screenshots showing details of product

This article contains more resources

You need to log in to download or view. No account?Register

x
AnzerSohail
AnzerSohail  Senior 
3 years 2 months ago
Attachs are my screen shots.