How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei Mate 9

user_2897565
user_2897565  Junior  (1)
3 years 14 days ago  View: 13590  Reply: 5
"I bought a new Huawei Mate 9 to replace my old Samsung Galaxy S5, before I can enjoy my new phone, I have to sync all the data from my Samsung to Mate 9, I've copy all the contacts from my Samsung to SIM card, but all my photos are storing on the phone's internal storage, not SD card, how can I directly transfer photos from Samsung to Huawei Mate 9 without spending too much of time and energy? Please help!!!"

As HUAWEI's most outstanding flagship phone, HUAWEI Mate 9 not only has a very attractive appearance, but also has a very strong performance. That is the one of the main reason that why so many old Samsung users choose the Huawei Mate 9. So, are you also met the similar situation as above. If so, please don't worry, to move your phone data from Samsung to Huawei, you just need the Mobile Transfer.

With the help of Mobile Transfer, you can move contacts between any of your Galaxy phone and Huawei phone with one click. What's more, this phone transfer tool can help you move more contents such as apps, text messages, call logs, music, photos, videos and calendar from one Android phone to another. So, it's a piece of cake for you to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei Mate 9/Mate 9 Plus by using this tool.

Video Guide:
user_2897565
user_2897565  Junior 
3 years 14 days ago
"I bought a new Huawei Mate 9 to replace my old Samsung Galaxy S5, before I can enjoy my new phone, I have to sync all the data from my Samsung to Mate 9, I've copy all the contacts from my Samsung to SIM card, but all my photos are storing on the phone's internal storage, not SD card, how can I directly transfer photos from Samsung to Huawei Mate 9 without spending too much of time and energy? Please help!!!"

As HUAWEI's most outstanding flagship phone, HUAWEI Mate 9 not only has a very attractive appearance, but also has a very strong performance. That is the one of the main reason that why so many old Samsung users choose the Huawei Mate 9. So, are you also met the similar situation as above. If so, please don't worry, to move your phone data from Samsung to Huawei, you just need the Mobile Transfer.

With the help of Mobile Transfer, you can move contacts between any of your Galaxy phone and Huawei phone with one click. What's more, this phone transfer tool can help you move more contents such as apps, text messages, call logs, music, photos, videos and calendar from one Android phone to another. So, it's a piece of cake for you to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei Mate 9/Mate 9 Plus by using this tool.

Video Guide: https://youtu.be/7Q8echjg338
user_2897565
user_2897565  Junior 
3 years 14 days ago
Huawei Data Transfer
sohaib_alhilf
sohaib_alhilf  Gold 
3 years 9 days ago
dear friend you can use bluetooth
user_3110861
user_3110861  Jackeroo 
1 year 10 months ago
Phone Transfer is an excellent tool to transfer data from android to android. Not only photos, but also contacts, sms, call logs, calendars, music, videos and more data are supported.

Besides, this tool is very easy to use. You just need to connect your devices, select what you want to transfer and then move them.
user_3110861
user_3110861  Jackeroo 
1 year 10 months ago
Phone Transfer is an excellent tool to transfer data from android to androif. Not only photos, but also contacts, sms, call logs, calendars, music, videos and more data are supported.

Besides, this tool is very easy to use. You just need to connect your devices, select what you want to transfer and then move them.