10G PON Information Suite, Bringing you into the gigabit world

stone029
stone029  Gold  (1)
4 months 25 days ago  View: 4632  Reply: 17

105650rx02v99zz0y884t4.png

105837nu5u04uzvo1u5iou.png

-------------------------------------------10G PON Information Suite----------------------------------

Snap16

Snap17

(Video)Understanding XG(S)-PON Combo                      (Video)Understanding Flex-PON

Snap18

TechNotes-Understanding and Configuring Flex-PON 

TechNotes-Understanding and Configuring XG(S)-PON Combo

XG(S)-PON (XG-PON and XGS-PON) Feature Guide

This post was last edited by stone029 at 2019-11-08 10:58.
stone029
stone029  Gold 
4 months 25 days ago
Note: The feedback of this activity is limited to 10G PON Information Suite.
user_3298281
user_3298281  Jackeroo 
4 months 17 days ago
good activity
workman
workman  Jackeroo 
4 months 17 days ago

Q1 After reading the 10G PON information suite, do you know Huawei's 10G PON solution? If not, what do you suggest to add?
yes, I basically understand what 10G PON is all about.

Q2 After watching the <GIGABIT Ultra-Broadband 10G PON Solution> video, do you think that the video format and current content display are helpful for understanding? If not, what is your suggestion?
yes, this video is very good, flex-pon is very powerful, very flexible, it's been a long time before you install such a single board.

Q3 Is your current network a GPON or 10G PON network? If the GPON network is used, can the current information suite meet the requirements for the evolution from GPON to 10G PON? If not, what is your suggestion? 
the current network is GPON, but I think we'll be using 10g pon soon.

Q4 How do you usually get information? What kind of information do you prefer? 
 support website is the way i often look for it.

Comment
stone029 stone029  4 months 17 days ago

Thank you for your participation. Good suggestions  

suhail.chandio
suhail.chandio  Gold 
4 months 12 days ago
Q1, After reading the 10G PON information suite, do you know Huawei's 10G PON solution? If not, what do you suggest to add?

Good explanation and i m ensure that now Huawei Broadband production are exponential growing worldwide, as MA5800 series that would support up to 16,000 with 4K and multimedia live streaming. After move from GPON to 10G PON. Here i would suggest that Huawei should provide local training to their customer's about exactly is a 10PON technology, main is the difference between PON and XPON? so that become more familiar with this particular technology.

Q2, After watching the <GIGABIT Ultra-Broadband 10G PON Solution> video, do you think that the video format and current content display are helpful for understanding? If not, what is your suggestion?

Overall seen Ok

Q3, Is your current network a GPON or 10G PON network? If the GPON network is used, can the current information suite meet the requirements for the evolution from GPON to 10G PON? If not, what is your suggestion?

Yes and it can be, now service providers can choose their next 10PON technology that will work for all their PON-based services (residential, business, mobile) and provide a high return on investment and that significantly reducing the overall cost of the network. In order to choose correctly, it’s important to look at all aspects of the deployment, not just the obvious OLT, ONT, and optical components required.

Q4, How do you usually get information? What kind of information do you prefer?

i would suggest that there must be highlights some of the unique aspects / approaches of the 10PON networks

Comment
stone029 stone029  4 months 12 days ago

Thank you for your participation and suggestions. You can continue to make suggestions during document use.  

Mysterious.color
Mysterious.color  Medium 
4 months 10 days ago
Kindly find my answer below
Q1, After reading the 10G PON information suite, do you know Huawei's 10G PON solution? If not, what do you suggest to add?

yes i know now . i have given a feedback right in the box

Q2, After watching the <GIGABIT Ultra-Broadband 10G PON Solution> video, do you think that the video format and current content display are helpful for understanding? If not, what is your suggestion?

it's good but i think the first video is simple and easier to understand
it's hard a little [i suggest to be in English]

Q3, Is your current network a GPON or 10G PON network? If the GPON network is used, can the current information suite meet the requirements for the evolution from GPON to 10G PON? If not, what is your suggestion?

our netwrok now is GPON and it's enough for us for the time now

first i read a brief text or brouchuor then i see videos
i think text is more simple coz one can stop and think
Comment
stone029 stone029  4 months 8 days ago

Thank you for your participation. We have received your feedback. In the future, you can continue to provide feedback.  

Diepltn1
Diepltn1  Medium 
4 months 6 days ago
Yes, i know something with the 10G PON solution, PON is the new tech in Fix network and 10G PON is the speed of Uplink POrt is 10Gi.
Suggest: Need to have the introduce about the PON service following steps?

I already working with 1G and 2.5G PON Tech, so i can know about more 10G PON solution. That is so good and new about 10G PON with the max speed of GPON,
For the new beginner seaching about 10G Pon, it is the basic and they can know little about what is gpon and 10G PON? And they can image about the max speed better than the speed for their home internet.
I suggest: The video should have introduce something about PON technogoly , Begin from lowest PON to the highest pON( from 1G to 10G), so the use can know more about the 10G pon and have the comparing with other services.

Offcourse our network is using GPON with the uplink 2.5G, not 10G, because it is enoug for customer with home and entertaiment. And the device for ONU is cheap and availble for enterprise and house.
The advantage of GPON 2.5G is: high speed for one OLT uplink and can suport 1000 subcriber. OLT can use Huawei MA5803 or *** C300 vender or Alcatel Lucent.
We want to change to 10G PON, for the max speed and for the big Enterprise , but maybe the ONU for 10G PON will so expensive. If have 10G PON service , we still want to use it.

I suggest: Can we upgrade the OLT for the basic speed to 10G PON but no need to change hardware OLT and ONU HG can support 10G PON.?

The info for new , i seach on Google but the basic doc and have good tech and true knowdelge i seach on Huawei Support.
Information i prefer is some knowelde about new tech for 4.0 Revelution like AI, Blockchain and 5G but maybe Huawei still not have about it.

Comment
stone029 stone029  3 months 29 days ago

Thank you for your participation and suggestions. 10G PON and GPON are different in terms of speed, split ratio, and wavelength. The 10G PON ONU is more expensive than GPON ONU because the 10G PON function is more powerful.  

hieund
hieund  Silver 
4 months 3 days ago

Q1, After reading the 10G PON information suite, do you know Huawei's 10G PON solution? If not, what do you suggest to add?
Hello, I already watched more than 5 times for video about 10G PON, Combo 10G PON and Flex PON.
For me, it is clearly about the 10G PON through information suite. Because if an engineer working with IP network and Fix network can know about that. It is really useful and new knowledge about PON( I already read and working with GPON basic with the normal speed.
For the new beginner: Need to have one picture describe all about PON like below for easy to know where is 10G PON.

- This video about Gigabit Ultra 10G PON Solution tell about the revelution from PON to 10G PON, the way lead to introduce about the solution 10G, good and helpful understanding.
- This video intro about Flex PON Solution and PON Combo with SmartAX MA5800
+ Flex PON with the advantage smooth migration and reducing TCO
+ PON combo with the advantage: No Insertion Loss and no change ODN, no extra space but with the disadvantages: Replace ONT This is not good for customer, the solution for change at home is difficult to deploy if PON already deploy with thousands ONU. Maybe the Flex PON is available with our service.
I appreciate with some awards with 10G PON achievement for 2016 to now.
Suggest:
- The explained sentences is small and not good for the reader=> Need to have the bigger font about the explained. Font may be >30 for easy to read if don’t want to hear while working.
Q3, Is your current network a GPON or 10G PON network? If the GPON network is used, can the current information suite meet the requirements for the evolution from GPON to 10G PON? If not, what is your suggestion?
 We are using network with GPON 1.25G uplink, with this speed we can upgrade to the max speed to 5G upstream, OLT support with the maximum 1000 Subscribers for the medium OLT(Like MA5603T or *** C300) and small OLT MA5608T with 500 subs. That is available for small area and small population.
However in the central city, have many towers and big office, the 10G PON should be deploy at the first stage, and survey at the beginning of project, I think it is easy to deploy and easy to operate. If we are already using GPON before, the solution with Flex and Combo difficult to do in our country.

First search on Google for the overall knowdge and then on Huawei Support for detail and basic info

Comment
stone029 stone029  3 months 29 days ago

Thank you for your participation and detailed suggestions. If you have any suggestions, please continue to provide feedback.  

hieund
hieund  Silver 
2 months 23 days ago
Is this act have result or not?
stone029
stone029  Gold 
2 months 19 days ago
Tip: This post has been blocked by the administrator or moderator
Comment
stone029 stone029  2 months 18 days ago

**** Post blocked **** 

1/2Page