UGW/USN Functionality

rudolph.tsrakasu  Gold  (1)
6 years 8 months ago  View: 6927  Reply: 17

Am Operation and Maintenance Engineer, i would like to share the ff and recommend RND to add the them to UGW/USN for Easy troubleshooting.

1. command to list all inbound  Subscribers in Home PLMN on USN

2. Command to list  outbound subcribers in Foriegn PLMN on UGW

this help Operation Engineer to know number of Subscribers roaming on and out of thier network after a maintenance work is carried out

Steve....Ma  Medium 
6 years 8 months ago
f00150794  Senior 
6 years 8 months ago

Hi Rudolph,

Im Vivian Feng from Huawei PS documentation department. Thank you very much for your attention and feedback to Huawei PS

products and documentation.

Product version clarification and technical details are involved. So I sent you a private message. Please confirm if you have further

questions or suggestions. Thanks again.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other comments or suggestions on PS documentation.

Best regards,
Vivian Feng

rudolph.tsrakasu  Gold 
6 years 8 months ago

UGW9811 Version V900R009ENGC02SPC200

f00150794  Senior 
6 years 8 months ago

Hi Rudolph,

Thank you for your reply.
To clearly understand your requirements and provide solutions, I confirm relevant technical details with our product SEs, maintenance personnel, and frontline engineers and sent you a private message yesterday.

Could you please confirm if you have received my private message?

Thanks.
Vivian Feng

rudolph.tsrakasu  Gold 
6 years 8 months ago
thanks,i  replied your mail.please check
rudolph.tsrakasu  Gold 
6 years 7 months ago

thanks Vivian.......

i will contact Chenlei,my friend

br

rudolph

w00102468  Silver 
6 years 7 months ago

useful !

rudolph.tsrakasu  Gold 
6 years 7 months ago

ok, will do that

thanks >>>

f00150794  Senior 
6 years 8 months ago

Hi Rudolph,

Ive confirmed with relevant personnel about your requirements. The real-time subscriber query function you needed is not supported in your product version, and this is a new function requirement. You can contact local Huawei technical support personnel, for example, contact the product manager or contact the technical support engineer Chen Lei (at roclyn.chenlei@huawei.com <mailto:roclyn.chenlei@huawei.com>). They can assist you in submitting an OR to better satisfy your requirement.

Thank you for your support for Huawei. Please contact us if you have any other questions, suggestions, or requirements when using Huawei product documentation.

Best regards,
Vivian Feng

1/2Page