UGW9811 Supporting controlled transmission order of AAA accounting messages and

abrahim
abrahim  Diamond  (1)
5 years 11 months ago  View: 763  Reply: 3

During a PDP context/EPS bearer activation procedure, the UGW9811 can control the order of transmitting AAA accounting messages and Diameter charging messages. Currently, the UGW9811 can send the two types of messages at the same time or send Diameter charging messages first but cannot send AAA accounting messages first. It is recommended that you configure the UGW9811 to send AAA accounting messages after the UGW9811 receives a positive credit control answer-initial (CCA-I) message. In this manner, the UGW9811 does not need to interwork with the AAA accounting server if the online charging credit authorization fails, reducing unnecessary interworking between devices.

If the UGW9811 receives a negative CCA-I message, or if the UGW9811 does not receive any CCA-I message before the timer expires, the UGW9811 deactivates the PDP context/EPS bearer and the activation fails.

If the UGW9811 sends AAA accounting messages before Diameter charging messages instead of sending the two types of messages at the same time, the PDP context/EPS bearer activation procedure takes a longer time.

zsiddique
zsiddique  Platinum 
5 years 11 months ago
Application Scenario of Gy/Diameter Interface
zsiddique
zsiddique  Platinum 
5 years 11 months ago
Application Scenario of Gy/Diameter Interface
mjali
mjali  Platinum 
5 years 11 months ago
Above documents is very useful ...... Thanks.