Location of raw NodeB Performance counters

[复制链接]
ali_amirahmadi   中级会员    发表于 2014-11-9 14:27:23   最新回复:2014-11-20 05:06:33

HI ,

I need to access raw NodeB Performance files. Can someone tell me how to access it and path where they are stored as they are not included in MeasResults folder in LMT.

Urgent replies will be appreciated 

Thanks 

Roc   银牌会员    发表于 2014-11-12 11:44:06

Quote 1 #

Dear,

you can check the LMT user guide to find how to deal with the performance monitoring results.

Browsing Performance Monitoring Results Online

This section describes how to browse monitoring results in the real-time monitoring window after a real-time performance monitoring task is started.

Prerequisites

• The real-time performance monitoring task has been started.
  • Monitoring results are reported.

Procedure

1. In the real-time monitoring window, click the List tab. Right-click on the List tab page and choose Auto Scroll from the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the Chart tab. Right-click on the Chart tab page and choose one of the following items from the shortcut menu:

• Auto Scroll
    • Show Grid
    • Switch Display Mode
    • Auto Adjust

3. Right-click in the task information pane at the bottom of the real-time monitoring window. Then, choose List Detailed Task Info from the shortcut menu.

Browsing Performance Monitoring Results Offline

This section describes how to browse the monitoring results offline to locate faults and obtain historical information about the system running status.

Prerequisites

You have installed the Huawei maintenance and commissioning tool.

Monitoring results are saved as files in .csv or .mmf format.

Procedure

• To save monitoring results as files in .csv format, perform the following steps:
    1. Open the folder containing the monitoring result files to obtain the real-time performance monitoring file in .csv format.
    2. Double-click the file to open it and browse the file to obtain the required information.
  • To save monitoring results as files in .mmf format, perform the following steps:
    1. Choose Start > All Programs > HUAWEI Local Maintenance Terminal > Traffic Recording Review Tool.

The Open dialog box is displayed.

2. Select a real-time performance monitoring file in .mmf format, and click Open.

The Traffic Recording Review Tool dialog box is displayed.

3. View monitoring results.

i hope that can help you

thx

HI ,

I need to access raw NodeB Performance files. Can someone tell me how to access it and path where they are stored as they are not included in MeasResults folder in LMT.

Urgent replies will be appreciated 

Thanks 

ali_amirahmadi Posted on 2014-11-09 14:27

ali_amirahmadi   中级会员    发表于 2014-11-20 05:06:33

Hi,

I am looking for Node B raw counters location like RNC and Cell level counters are stored in LMT/bma/Measurement results similarly i am interested to know where Node Raw counters are stored 

Thanks 

快速回复 返回顶部